Here you will find a list of local and online resources that may be able to point you in the right direction if you're looking for a little help with your cat (or dog!) training and behaviors.
Los Angeles-area resources:
- The Cat Counselor
- Karma Dog Training (323) 533-9394
- K9 Logic Dog Training (818) 565-6433
- The Zen Dog (323) 487-3647
Online Cat Training & Behavior Resources:
Online dog training & Behavior resources:
Online Dog Training & Behavior Resources:
- Positive Reinforcement Training
- What Is Positive Reinforcement in Dog Training?
- Secrets to Dog Training Success: Redirect, Substitute, Reward
- Relationship-Based Dog Training: Benefits
- Dog Care and Training PDF: ABCs of Living with Dogs
- ASPCA Dog Care
- Behavior Helpline
- Sibling Rivalry: When Canine Housemates Don’t Get Along
- How to House Train Your Puppy the Fear Free Way
- From Nose to Tail: Lessons to Inspire Care and Compassion for Dogs
- RedRover Readers
- Creating Dog Aware ™ GenerationsExpert Support & Resources for Families with Dogs.
- Introducing Dogs to Each Other
- How to Introduce a Dog to a Cat
- Dog Behavior Problems - Aggression With Unfamiliar Dogs
- Dogs and Babies
- Pet Meets Baby: A guide for bringing children home to pets
- Enrichment and Behavior
- How to Train Your Dog
- Teaching Your Dog to "Sit"
- Teaching Your Dog to "Leave It"
- Teaching Your Dog to "Stay"
- Teaching Your Dog to "Drop It"
- Separation Anxiety in Dogs
- Dog Escapes: How to Keep Dogs from Getting Away
- How to Install PVC Pipe on the Top of a Fence to Keep Dogs From Jumping
- Destructive Chewing
- Mouthing, Nipping and Play Biting in Adult Dogs
- How to Stop Your Dog From Jumping Up
- Dog Breed Discrimination: Prevention
- Pets are Welcome Guide to Advocacy
- Assessing Quality of Life for Your Companion Animal and Making End-of-Life Decisions